EI60 fire doors provide protection for all spaces against fire spreading. They might also be used as exterior doors.
- Universal R/L doors,
- Metal sheet thickness of a door frame: 2.0 mm,
- Metal sheet thickness of a door leaf: 0.75 mm,
- Door leaf thickness: 52 mm,
- Filling of the leaf: mineral wool,
- Doors galvanised and primed in colour similar to RAL 9010 door leaf, RAL 7035 door frame,
- Lock certified under EN 12209,
- Handles in black with a steel core under EN 1906,
- EPDM gasket around edges and expanding seal,
- Possibility of installing doors with or without (removable) a doorstep while maintaining all the requirements related to EI 30 leaves under Norm and Technical Approval,
- Four-sided rebate providing perfect airtightness and impeccable aesthetics,
- In accordance with the approval, it is possible to install them in walls made of concrete, bricks, plasterboard and Ytong type technology,
- Possibility of installing with the use of mounting anchors and rawlplugs through the frame,
- LHE hinges – 2 pcs with height adjustment of +/- 3 mm. Including one spring hinge that allows for automatic closing of the doors,
- Leaf with profiled edges protecting the fire seal against destruction.