Interior doors of ZK type is a perfect solution for utility rooms, industrial and storage halls, public buildings and also for cellar, storage and other spaces, which require high quality door frame-woodwork without fire resistance.
- Galvanised metal sheet leaf of 0.55 mm thickness
- Galvanised metal sheet frame of 1.5 mm thickness,
- Door leaf thickness: 40 mm,
- Doors galvanised and painted in colour similar to RAL 7016 (anthracite),
- Filling of the leaf – honeycomb,
- Equipped with two hinges of Anuba type,
- Door lock cylinder with a builder’s key
- Handles in black with a steel core,
- Gasket around edges,
- May be installed on underlayment or finished floor,
- May be shortened by 15 mm without disturbing a leaf structure and loss of warranty,
- With a construction doorstep,
- Full opening passage at opening angle of 90 degrees complies with technical conditions for use of a building.